The 14th international conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, known as GHGT-14, is coming to Australia. The event, held every two years in a different country, is the main global forum to discuss the latest developments in CCS. The Melbourne Convention Centre will host the event from 22-25 October 2018.
Highlights will be:
• 355 oral presentations.
• 600 poster presentations.
• Plenary addresses by leading international experts on climate change, policy and CCS.
• Technical sessions with a choice of seven streams.
• Panel discussions on CCS science and policy.
• An exhibition featuring CCS projects from around the world.
• Socialising and networking at a welcome reception, two poster sessions, student welcome reception and conference dinner.
To find out more please visit http://ghgt.info/