Invitation to Participate
Collaboration is a key issue for any researcher, innovator or indeed any business in today’s environment. Collaborate | Innovate | 2013 invites you to joint together to focus on turning research into outcomes. Whether following a commercial route to market, producing knowledge to inform policy or demonstrating better ways for an industry to do things, many pieces of the jigsaw must come together for research to make an impact. Creating research impact is too important to leave to chance.
The Impact through Collaboration Conference will concentrate on maximising research impacts. Opportunities to collaborate are growing fast - it's now possible to have tens of thousands of potential customers have input into a product or service that is still on the drawing board. But collaborating isn't something that happens automatically or by chance - it needs work and it needs skills. The Collaborate | Innovate | 2013 Conference will expand your connections, associations and creativity that come with collaboration and make it much more likely that an idea can become an innovation.
Collaborate | Innovate | 2013
Date: 15-17 May 2013
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Victoria, Australia
Collaborate | Innovate | 2013 will put collaboration under the microscope. What works? What doesn't? You’ll hear from experts in collaboration and find out about how better collaboration can help your ideas have a greater impact.
This year's Conference will provide opportunities to:
- Showcase innovations that are making a difference to communities, business and government
- Mingle with world class speakers, leaders, and innovative thinkers that will inspire personal and professional growth
- Reflect on global megatrends and the resulting opportunities for a variety of international industries as well as explore new ideas and techniques that can be actioned in a complex and ever changing global community
- Learn about new approaches to a variety of industry challenges
- Develop strongly connected networks and business opportunities
The Conference program will consist of presentations on Industry and Environmental impacts, policy matters, new innovations and the latest research.
For more details visit: http://conference.crca.asn.au